If there is a job to be done, leverage will get it done faster and better. Selling real estate is no different. To maximize the bottom line, you need to leverage technology, people, systems and experience to skew the variables in your favor.
The average real estate agent on Marco Island sells about three homes per year. They simply don’t have the resources to provide the level of marketing that it takes to get a property sold in today’s market.
They don’t have the time to get it done, either. Taking the sale of your home from listing to closing includes over 150 individual tasks. A single agent can’t manage the volume and variety of challenges effectively. Our team of professionals works collaboratively across several specialized positions, each giving 100% attention to their area of expertise—for the same price as an individual agent. Together, we handle the entire process, so you can relax, knowing every detail is taken care of.
WHO IS ON YOUR TEAM?
Dan Boyle – Your listing agent and marketing supervisor. Dan ensures that our sizeable marketing budget delivers the maximum return possible to our sellers. He will put your listing in front of more qualified buyers than anyone.
Sue Boyle – Our lead buyer’s agent and supervisor of our buyer team. Sue ensures that our buyer’s agents are professional and well-versed in our unique properties.
Listing Coordinator – The listing coordinator oversees showings, feedback and ensures that your listing is shown in its best light on hundreds of websites across the internet.
Visual Specialist – High-quality photos, videos, and virtual tours are produced by our team specialist to highlight your home’s best features and attract the 92% of home buyers who search online. Your online listing will really pop!
Marketing Coordinator – Our marketing coordinator designs compelling advertising and makes sure your property is seen not only in the local area but by potential buyers across the country and around the world.
The Buyer Team – This is where the rubber meets the road. Our team of licensed buyer’s agents works hard to sell our listings. A large part of every day is spent in Client Development. They work hard engaging buyers in our huge database and answering inquiries. When it comes time to show buyers through our properties, they are expert information resources that make buying on Marco Island easy.
Contract Coordinator – Getting an offer on your property is only half of our job. Once we have the offer, our contract coordinator assists the primary agent by ensuring that every detail – major or minor – is handled at the proper time. Their expertise = no stress for you.
NOBODY DOES MORE TO MARKET YOUR PROPERTY.
WE HAD OVER 150,000 POTENTIAL BUYERS TO JUST ONE OF OUR WEBSITES LAST YEAR.
- Lacking the resources and expertise to make their websites rank high, the average agent’s website doesn’t see even 1% of our traffic!
- Our team spent over $100,000 on marketing and selling Marco Island and Naples listings last year. WIth just 3 properties sold, the average agent doesn’t have a marketing budget.
- We had over 10,000 foreign buyers visit just one of our websites. The average agent works alone, with little time to spend on international marketing.
- Our team has access to over 15,000 active buyers already in our system, with new prospects added every day. The average agent on Marco Island helped less than three buyers last year.
- KW is #1 in the world! We get referrals from all over Europe and beyond. Our network of over 139,000 agents gives us access to more international buyers than any other Marco Island real estate company.
OUR COMMISSION IS FLEXIBLE.
ONE DAY LISTING AGREEMENT.
What’s Your Biggest Fear When Listing Your Home with a Realtor?
Unlike any other Realtor in the Marco Island Area, our market exclusive ONE DAY LISTING GUARANTEE allows you to fire us at any time if you’re not happy with our services. If you’re like most sellers, you worry about being locked into a lengthy listing agreement with a less-than-competent real estate agent, costing you valuable time and exposure on the market. Well, worry no more. We take the risk and fear out of selling your home with a real estate agent.
The Boyle Team will not lock you into a 12-month contract or even a 6-month contract. If you are not completely satisfied with our services and marketing techniques, after just 1 day, just FIRE US! You sign a listing contract with The Boyle Team for only 1 day! That means if you don’t think that working with us is your best option, just call us.
We feel so confident in our proactive approach selling real estate that you’ll be happy.
When you sell your home with The Boyle Team, you can cancel your listing at any time. No hassles, no worries. It’s simple:
- You can cancel your listing literally the next day if you so choose. It’s a day to day contract and we work like we can lose your business at any time.
- You can relax, knowing you won’t be locked into a lengthy contract.
- You will enjoy the highest caliber of service from professionals confident enough to make this offer.
We have a strong opinion about real estate service. We believe that if you’re unhappy with the level of service you receive for any reason, you should have the power to fire your agent. We’re so confident that you will be happy with our service and results that we put it in writing – we always stand behind our service.
STATE OF THE ART COMMUNICATION.
The number one complaint sellers have with their agent is “lack of communication.” We solved this problem with a unique tool that allows you to get weekly updates by email that paint a detailed picture of activity on your listing and the work being done to sell it. You’ll see who has shown your property and what the buyer’s feedback was. You’ll have easy access to the team, too.
Selling real estate is a dynamic process and conditions can change quickly. You need to know what is being done to sell your property. You need to have timely feedback on showings so you can adjust your strategy, if necessary. Successful selling is active, not passive. Our weekly update gives you…
- Access to feedback from the home buyers that have seen your property
- Updates on each major task completed and each new advertisement
- Easy access to the team