About ULTRA Team
Beyond placing a home in the MLS and the newspaper, most agents have no real means to sell your property. That’s not good. We think it is illegitimate to take a listing without delivering a unique and vast pool of buyers. Our database contains over 15,000 potential buyers of your home. Most listing agents have not built anything that could be described as a buyer database, much less developed a system to market to it. Find out what sets us apart.
By assembling an experienced and sharp team of specialists that focus on engaging qualified buyers, ULTRA Team delivers results that others can’t – and they do it for the same price the others charge. Contact us for more information.
All Realtors Are Not Created Equal
What Sets Us Apart?
It really all comes down to LEVERAGE.
If there is a job to be done, leverage will get it done faster and better. Selling real estate is no different. To maximize the bottom line, you need to leverage technology, people, systems and experience to skew the variables in your favor.
The average real estate agent on Marco Island sells about three homes per year. Do the math. If you sell three homes per year, how could you possibly afford the level of marketing that it takes to get a property sold in the market today? You can’t.
Taking the sale of your home from listing to closing requires over 180 individual tasks. A single agent can’t manage the volume and variety of challenges effectively. Our team of professionals works collaboratively across seven separate positions, each giving 100% attention to their area of expertise—for the same price as an individual agent. Together, we handle the entire process, so you can relax, knowing every detail is taken care of.
Who is on your team?
Dan Boyle – Your listing agent and marketing supervisor. Dan ensures that our sizeable marketing budget delivers the maximum return possible to our sellers. He will put your listing in front of more qualified buyers than anyone.
Sue Boyle – Your listing agent and supervisor of our buyer team. Sue ensures that our buyer’s agents are professional and well-versed in our unique properties.
Listing Coordinator – The listing coordinator oversees showings, feedback and ensures that your listing is shown in its best light on over hundreds of websites across the internet.
Visual Specialist – High-quality photos, videos and virtual tours are produced by our team specialist to highlight your home’s best features and attract the 92% of home buyers who search online. Your online listing will really pop!
Marketing Coordinator – Our marketing coordinator makes sure your property is seen not only in the local area, but by potential buyers across the country and around the world.
The Buyer Team – This is where the rubber meets the road. Our team of licensed buyer’s agents work hard to sell our listings. A large part of every day is spent in Client Development. They work hard engaging buyers in our huge database and answering inquiries. When it comes time to show buyers through our properties, they are expert information resources that make buying on Marco Island easy.
Contract Coordinator – Getting an offer on your property is only half of our job. Once we have the offer, our contract coordinator assists the primary agent by ensuring that every detail – major or minor – is handled at the proper time. Their expertise = no stress for you.
Nobody Does More to Market Your Property.
We had over 150,000 potential buyers to just one of our websites last year.
- Lacking the resources and expertise to make their websites rank high, the average agent’s website doesn’t see even 1% of our traffic!
- Our team spent over $100,000 on marketing and selling Marco Island and Naples listings last year. WIth just 3 properties sold, the average agent doesn’t have a marketing budget.
- We had over 10,000 foreign buyers visit just one of our websites. The average agent works alone, with little time to spend on international marketing.
- Our team has access to over 15,000 active buyers already in our system, with new prospects added every day. The average agent on Marco Island helped less than three buyers last year.
- KW is #1 in the world! We get referrals from all over Europe and beyond. Our network of over 139,000 agents gives us access to more international buyers than any other Marco Island real estate company.
Our Commission is Flexible.
One Day Listing Agreement.
What’s Your Biggest Fear When Listing Your Home with a Realtor?
Unlike any other Realtor in the Marco Island Area, our market exclusive ONE DAY LISTING GUARANTEE allows you to fire us at any time if you’re not happy with our services. If you’re like most sellers, you worry about being locked into a lengthy listing agreement with a less-than-competent real estate agent, costing you valuable time and exposure on the market. Well, worry no more. We take the risk and fear out of selling your home with a real estate agent.
Ultra Team will not lock you into a 12-month contract or even a 6-month contract. If you are not completely satisfied with our services and marketing techniques, after just 1 day, just FIRE US! You sign a listing contract with Ultra for only 1 day! That means if you don’t think that working with the Ultra Team is your best option, just call us.
We feel so confident in our proactive approach selling real estate that you’ll be happy.
When you sell your home with Ultra Team, you can cancel your listing at any time. No hassles, no worries. It’s simple:
- You can cancel your listing literally the next day if you so choose. It’s a day to day contract and we work like we can loose your business at any time.
- You can relax, knowing you won’t be locked into a lengthy contract.
- You will enjoy the highest caliber of service from professionals confident enough to make this offer.
We have a strong opinion about real estate service. We believe that if you’re unhappy with the level of service you receive for any reason, you should have the power to fire your agent. It takes a strong belief in the quality of our service to make this kind of offer, and we are proud to make it, as our team never settles for anything less than the highest professional standards. We’re so confident that you will be happy with our service and results that we put it in writing – we always stand behind our service.
State of the Art Communication.
The number one complaint sellers have with their agent is “lack of communication.” We solved this problem with a unique tool that allows you to see everything we’re doing to sell your property. Just log in to our software and you’ll be able to see where your home is advertised. You’ll see who has shown your property and what the buyer’s feedback was.You’ll have easy access to the team, too.
Selling real estate is a dynamic process and conditions can change quickly. You need to know what is being done to sell your property. You need to have timely feedback on showings so you can adjust your strategy, if necessary. Successful selling is active, not passive. Our tool gives you…
- 24/7 access to our marketing efforts
- List of agents that have shown your home, with feedback from the home buyers
- Emails sent at each major task and for each new advertisement
- Easy access to the team
Find out exactly how much your property is worth...
Taking Advantage of a BIG Toolbox
What Makes Your Home Sell?
People will debate this question until the end of time. There really is nothing left to debate, though. The science is in (and it’s not rocket science). The National Association of Realtors, Keller Williams and many others have invested millions into answering this question. All we have to do is apply the conclusions.
I hear a lot of agents claim they “leave no stone unturned” in their efforts to sell their listings. The reality is, some of the stones are heavy and moving them requires tools they don’t even have. It takes, among other things, a big budget and a team that includes a search engine marketing expert.
Below, we’ll guide you through smart pricing and staging. We’ll explain how our professional photographer will make your home stand out. You’ll see where we find buyers are and how we engage them. At the end of this section, you’ll know exactly how our sellers get more money for their homes in less time.
Pricing To Win.
Don’t be fooled by agents willing to list at any price. One of the most critical aspects to all successful sales is Sound Pricing Strategy. It’s also one of the least understood. The goal is simple – end up with the most money possible. Achieving this goal requires insight into sales stats that most agents don’t bother to develop.
Trouble is, pricing missteps can be very expensive. If you price it low, you risk leaving money on the table. On the other hand, if you price it too high, your listing will get stale. Stale listings get stigmatized and invite low-ball offers, if they ever get an offer.
A pricing mistake places the seller in a weak position in negotiations. It can all be easily avoided with a savvy strategy and diligent monitoring of progress.
First Impressions Are Critical.
Today’s Marco Island buyer is shopping for their dream home on the internet. Websites like BuyMarco.com (ULTRA Team’s flagship website) deliver huge color photos of every listing to buyers around the world. Your potential buyers are deciding which properties to tour and which to exclude long before they even get here.
The photos of your listing must be top-notch professional photos. Any agent snapping their own photos is losing the race right out of the gate. The Ultra team knows we must win the online contest first with stunning photos and drone images that pop.
- Professional Photographs – The first step in beating the competition is to make the buyer’s short list of dream homes. We use artistic photos taken by experienced professional photographers to ensure your home is a “must-see.”
- Drone – Our camera-equipped quadcopter shoots high-def photos and video from the air. On Marco Island, this can be the most-impressive way to convey your property’s exceptional value.
- YouTube® Video – Youtube is the second largest search engine in the world. We post beautiful virtual tours here and on other video sites.
Getting Your Property Ready To Compete.
The value of cleaning, staging and sometimes even a little painting can’t be overstated. Good-looking, well-cared-for homes sell fast and bring top-dollar. Likewise, buyers expect big discounts for small defects. Your small investment in fixing things up will be well rewarded.
- The Basics – Home—spotless. Lawn—mowed. Clutter—removed. Carpets—cleaned. Odors—gone
- Living Room – Open up the living room by moving furniture and removing unnecessary items.
- Kitchen – Clear counters, refrigerator art and magnets. Add a plant or fresh flowers. Leave small appliances if used daily.
- Bedrooms – De-personalize by removing photos, posters and personal items to make buyers feel comfortable.
- Bathrooms – Think “hotel.” Add fresh new towels and remove all personal items—no toothbrushes!
- Storage – Organize closets, laundry room, mudroom and storage areas.
- Repair – Patch holes and paint walls and ceilings where needed. Replace broken tiles, re-caulk sinks and tubs.
- Colors – Tone down brightly painted rooms. Not all buyers appreciate hot pink, purple or red.
- Brighten – Replace low-watt light bulbs with brighter ones. Clean windows. Open curtains.
- Pets – Put away toys, clean litter boxes, deodorize carpets. Take pets with you when house is shown.
- Outside – Think curb appeal! Paint the front door. Pressure wash the driveway, sidewalks, decks and patio. Add a few shrubs, flowers and fresh mulch. Put away garden tools, hoses, toys and bikes. Remove dead or tired plants.
- Garage – Remove as many extras as possible. Tools, lawn equipment and bikes are o.k. Leave room for at least one car. Make it look spacious!
Sell Faster and for More Money
with Targeted Marketing.
To determine the allocation of our sizable marketing budget, we did a lot of research. It’s in our interest and our client’s interest to ensure our marketing dollars bring in buyers.
- Step One – Evaluate all marketing methods to determine which are the most effective. The winner was as expected. Internet marketing, optimized, produces the highest return on investment. Across the country, a whopping 92% of buyers search for property on the internet. With out-of-town buyers so prevalent in our market, it’s close to 100%.
- Step Two – We evaluated National Association of Realtors data that tells us specifically how buyers found the home they actually purchased. The top three ways are online, with agents and through yard signs. Again, in our market, the internet plays an even bigger role.
- Step Three – We target our marketing strategy and resources to match where buyers go to buy homes. If more buyers see your property, it will sell faster and for more money.
**These numbers represent the nation as a whole. On Marco Island, the Internet is much more critical since our buyers are typically not local.
Innovative Internet Marketing.
- Team Websites – This is where the rubber meets the road when it comes to selling your listing. Through BuyMarco.com and UltraRealty.com, we establish working relationships with hundreds of buyers every year. Every agent has a website, but few have the resources or expertise to get their sites to rank in Google, much less convert them into happy customers. BuyMarco.com alone was visited over 150,000 times last year. It is the most visited Marco Island real estate website. The typical agent won’t see 1% of our traffic!
- Broker Websites – By posting on KW.com, RE/MAX.com, Sothebys.com and dozens of others, we ensure that your listing is visible to every potential buyer.
- Search Portals – Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com are the three big ones. We know how to get your property showcased ahead of the competition on these popular sites. Buyers won’t flip through page after page of similar listings, so why not choose the team that can get your listing placed ahead of theirs.
- Classified Services – Craigslist, Oodle and Backpage – most agents overlook them, but we know international buyers and high-priced sales come through here every day. Other agents might post a listing once. We’re committed to posting every 48 hours until your listing is sold.
- Google, Bing, Yahoo – Nobody understands Search Engines better. Capturing qualified buyers is complicated and expensive. Most agents don’t have the budget or the skill set to leverage the internet.
- Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Pinterest. We market your property through the most popular Social networks. Using paid advertising, we boost interest in your listing.
Other agents may utilize these channels, but our superior execution makes all the difference. With our sales level and team approach, we have the resources to advertise more, post more often and perform the extra steps that ensure your listing comes up fast.
You just won’t find a team with a more aggressive Internet marketing strategy.
We Don’t Rely on the Internet Alone.
33% of buyers found the home they actually purchased not on the internet, but via their real estate agent.
This figure has declined in recent years in favor of the internet, but it’s still very significant. You better believe we are marketing heavily to real estate agents. We do it in 5 different ways.
- Electronic Fliers – Emailed to agents all around the region and in many cases, nationally and across the globe.
- Paper Fliers – Delivered to top-producing agents the area. The 20% of the agents who sell 80% of the properties in an area will have your listing in their hands!
- Virtual Tours – Uploaded to the MLS database, so all agents can see your property.
- Realtor Office Meetings – We’ll personally pitch your listing and tell agents why they should see your home.
- Communication – We call every agent that shows your home or condo to gather valuable feedback on what their buyer liked, whether they’ll be making an offer and if not, why not?
Nobody markets to other agents like ULTRA Team.
Reaching Buyers at Every Opportunity.
Even in the age of the internet, we recognize that 23% of sales are still made the way they were 50 years ago. We cover these bases, too.
- Yard Signs – Approximately 9% of buyers found the home they actually purchased from a yard sign. Since we don’t use yard signs on condos, it’s closer to 4% on Marco Island, but is still significant. Our signs are designed to grab attention.
- Open Houses – About 5% of buyers found their home through open houses. This figure includes the large number of new homes sold through builder open houses.
- Word of Mouth – A small percentage of buyers find the home they purchase through a friend, neighbor or knowing the seller. This is maximized via social media.
- Print – Only 1% of buyers find the home they purchase through print advertising. Yet, 80% of agents spend 80% of their marketing budgets on print advertising.
Some of our
What Out Customer Say
Praesent dapibus, neque id cursus faucibus, tortor neque egestas augue, eu vulputate magna eros eu erat. Aliquam erat volutpat.
Praesent dapibus, neque id cursus faucibus, tortor neque egestas augue eu vulputate.
Sed adipiscing ornare risus. Morbi est est, blandit sit amet, sagittis vel, euismod vel, velit. Pellentesque egestas sem. Suspendisse commodo ullamcorper magna egestas sem.